segunda-feira, 23 de janeiro de 2012

Five secrets for a beautiful hair...

I'm not sure if my hair is really beautiful but all my friends asked me what I do for to have my hair exactly as it looks like, and the secret..just five things:

-I always use conditioner after shampoo: shampoo has negative charge and conditioner positive. The hair must be neutral, so we need to use both, even if your hair is oily like mine. 
-I dry my hair with  hairdryer it is necessary to dry the roots and prevent grease.
-Once per month I use a neutral shampoo for deep cleaning.
-Once per year I do progressive brush.
-I cut the tips once every three months.

The big secret girls! My hair is curly!
But nobody believe! Because looks like the picture bellow the most time:


Exercise three times per week and no smoke can help you to have a beautiful hair! What do you prefer, curly or straight? Give your opinion!

6 comentários:

  1. You are amazing beautiful with both hairs!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. She is more than beautiful is something close to ethereal! Gorgeous!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. and the secret of this amazing beautiful face and body could you tell to us? BEAUTY!!!

    ResponderExcluir
  4. OMG!!!!!!!!!! YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!!!!!!

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Your hair is perfect! I LOVE IT! You are so nice, have a good energy, thank you for share a bit of you with us!

    I love you!

    ResponderExcluir