domingo, 25 de março de 2012

Style...you have or you don't have...

Finally this blog is going to do what was proposed from the beginning ... talk about fashion...that was my idea since the first post but I was not  prepared for it, I had to travel more, work more and more things to exercise my imagination ...and I think is the time, right now...

Let´s start to talking about style, because it is not just nice clothes...style is attitude...we'll take care of our attitude? I wish you say yes...because style you have or you don´t have...in the other way, Vogue to all of us! :D


Set attitude? When you don´t have the "top" apparatus and even you have an excellent shot:




When you take care of minimum details: beautiful nails, earrings and glasses




when you were abandoned  but  maintain the pose of Queen

  
 then it is style is for me, hope you find yours!

love!

Carol

2 comentários:

  1. You are just one more of these Brazilian girls full of silicone, why do not you do something useful and stop talking about clothes and shoes? Poor brazilian people cannot talk about fashion!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. you are not correct, I don't have silicone! I wish you can visit my country I´m sure you will change your mind about Brazil! stay in peace! kisses

    ResponderExcluir