sábado, 12 de janeiro de 2013

Carnival is here \o/

Since today to the next 30 days is Carnival in Ceará!! I have my comfortable clothes to play this amazing party of hapiness, and what about you????

White is a good color to play carnival, don´t forget it, and never wear black, coz black is not a happy color, and on Carnival you just can be happy!!!

I love this blouse with funny things, that one I bought from a friend: Te conheço laranjeira really nice you will love...

and to dance a Melissa shoes very comfortable coz I will dance untill the sunrise tomorow!!







and for to say HI!!!! to carnival one of the most beautiful samba that I've heard about...Madureira


My place is way to Ogum and Yansã...there you can find samba untill the sunrise and cold beer to celebrate...Madureira lálaliáaaaaa Madureira.....

ps: Madureira is the most samba place in Rio de Janeiro!


see you guys and in the next 30 days you don´t need to samba all day long...but you can have a samba song everyday, I can write, the life become better with Samba!!!!

kisses!

Carol




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário