segunda-feira, 27 de fevereiro de 2012

List of tasks and look for a rainy day...

Today was a busy day, I've worked a lot...break just for lunch...yeah the year has finally begun in Brazil! And begun with rain, it is not a problem because here is not cold, finally I´m living in a Tropical country, because they lie about Brazil, this country is tropical just in the north where I'm living right now!

So a suggestion for rainy day in a tropical place:


Furthermore, today I did my list of tasks to the year, I decided I need to buy new clothes and shoes, I have to study a bit more (again, I never stop to study), visit my medical doctor and the dentist (I decided I want whitening my teeth) and I have to save the world, lots of things, and it that the world will end this year!

hugs

Carol

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário