segunda-feira, 27 de fevereiro de 2012

Goldfish Salvation

I couldn't sleep without share this awesome video with you!

First look to the picture bellow:


After watch the video:



It's amazing how far goes the talent of the human being, that´s the reason I still believe in us...we can create wonder things...

I'm in love with humans and animals, this is the reason I chose to heal their diseases, you have to be very passionate about life to devote your life for the take care to the lives of others!

Every time I produce a new medicine I think I can save a good artist who makes many people smile or an animal wich fills the void of a child or elderly! So I think, I do not produce medicine, I produce love, laugh and maybe tears of happiness! And when someone asks me what my profession I can answer: I produce smiles! 

good night!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário