sábado, 14 de janeiro de 2012

Photo Secrets I: Just a flash!

I love photography! I've said it many times! I'd like to share a very beautiful and controversy photography with you:




Doesn´t look real, but it is real! And the secret...just a flash!




The same pisture with no flash! 

You want to see more to convince yourself? More for you!




Lights out!




I had wrote before, the secret is the eye, and the eye means, the person behind the camera...Instagram, Photoshop and more is just an additional to talented photographers! I really believe in people and I think we need to trust more about people, because the world is made to the people and not to the machines or cameras! I´m a bit Charles Chaplin and John Lennon today :D

So, the owner of the photograps wrote about his secret:


"There's no kind of manipulation. I did the image around 6h20min in the Gasometer. It was several attempts to achieve this result, achieved by a lower shutter speed and the use of flash. To make a nighttime shot, you decrease the shutter speed to capture the time of the photo is larger and it becomes clearer. In addition, the flash highlighted the doves, who were in front of the image. As the doves were in motion, the flash gave that impression of frame."

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário