terça-feira, 30 de abril de 2013

Going to Brazil: Confederation Cup! What carry on baggage? Chapter I

It´s depend! The good news is I can help you! In the next days I will talk about the places and weather...it will begin in Fortaleza, beach, north of Brazil, summer the entire year, 360 sunny days! Looks it Paradise!

Bikini: you need, the temperature in Fortaleza every day is 24°C to 30°C, it is the perfect weather and Ceará is full of amazing beaches. I think is better to buy one in Brazil because they are not expensive and the brazilian bikini is the most beautiful in the world. That´s my suggestion:



Day: you need sunglasses and hat, dress is the best option and you feel fresh and confortable that is the same reason you must avoid high hills.


Night: Fortaleza is really good at evening, many restaurants, parties, samba, beautiful people or a simple ride at Front Beach...I will show two options, the first one for a walk ride around the ocean and the second one for party!


Nice places to go out: Orbita, Dragão do Mar, Sherlock Pub...

If you are invited for a fancy party you can wear a dress like this one:

I'm sure you will have all eyes on you!

Have a good time in Brazil!

See you there,

Carol

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário