sábado, 12 de maio de 2012

last night.......

she said....ohhhh was not she, actually was he...my best friend sent me a message and he wrote I MISS YOU A LOT!!!I cried when I read ...He taught everything I know about beer! He is my master brewer! So I decided to share a bit of our knowledge with you! Please, enjoy it!


Stout beer: taste as coffe. The most popular is Guinness, to me guinness is not a beer, is an ice cream beer! I love it!





Abbey beer: produced in authentic Trappist monasteries, many of them, not just produce excellent beers, they also produce excellent cheeses and breads, and each one harmonizes with every beer! Not bad for a monk's life!




Weiss beer: german style, made with wheat some good beers can taste as banana, really nice. My favourite is Paulaner.










cheersss!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário