segunda-feira, 16 de abril de 2012

I want!

the magic Stella Mcartney's dresses!


The dress is made with an intense and elasticity tissue, cuts that mark the silhouette and colors combined with slim or widen the hips, have left women who are already enhancing its beautiful lush curves


in The Magic Dress turned a hit because is a good bet elegance and femininity. And as they say, dress badly and will notice the clothes, dress well and the woman will notice! I prefer to be notice!


I think everyone know I crazy about a brazilian singer called Alceu Valença...as today I´m romantic...Alceu Valença to us! YES!




to me the tune is awesome and the sax gives a sophisticated touch...I love music with different instruments...perfect...and as my public is not brazilian, I can translate a bit of this amazing song because the lyric  can be even better than the melody, looks impossible, but sometimes the impossible is possible...Alceu Valença can do it!

 "You are crossing that street dressed in black ... and I waiting in the front of some bar Leblon ...

you  are approaching and I´m fear to death right in front of  some bar Leblon

when I crossed that street I was scared of seeing her smile and get some good dream ... 

inevitably the dream would become nightmare, exactly right in front of some bar Leblon..."

it is my Brazil, a land full of culture!

Have good dreams in your life! Never nightmare!

Love,

Carols






Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário