sábado, 25 de fevereiro de 2012

what you have to do after break up with your boyfriend...

Go out to eat with your friends of course...where?

Where?

Bistro & Pasta - Fortaleza - Ceará - Brazil


Unfortunately I broke up with my boyfriend...and for say goodbye to sorrow I've been to this nice place with my girl friends here in Fortaleza! 

Relationships are complicated and you get them to test if it will work, and sometimes doesn't work, then you have to say goodbye and to throw yourself in the pie ... in this case, pizza...




I love this type of pizza, over a stone...better if you can have a strawberry with chocolate at the end...


The place is very charming...


Each person spent about 10 euros with drinks...good way to forget the relationship, not?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário