quarta-feira, 29 de fevereiro de 2012

New people, leite moça and gifts from other side of ocean

Have you ever heard about someone who travels for 10 hours and forgets a friend for one hour at a gas station? Now you heard...I can talk about it right now because it is not hurt any more, hehehe, of course was a big mistake, when we travel to the carnival a friend left the car in the gas station and did not see and he wasn't inside the car...This funny things just happens with me...

So today was a busy  but good day, I have new people to help me at work, and they are happy for work with me...good! I bought a new candy, really good, called "leite moça cremoso"...a type of milk and sugar but with a perfect taste and texture:





at last I received a nice gift from the other side to the ocean: Canada!


a sympathetic reader of this blog sent delicious chocolates! No fashion today, I'm so tired I'm going to rollerblading on the beach and then sleep!

Thank you so much! I´m happy you are enjoying the blog!

Carol

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário