quinta-feira, 19 de janeiro de 2012

A special day!


When I´m not writing here I'm pharmacist and today is a special day, because is the Pharmacist's day in Brazil. Probably you don't have idea what is a pharmacist I you tell for you:

- the pharmacist is the alchemist of life but we are not looking for golden, we are looking for life
- we are discrete and silent we choose with care the correct time to our valuable work
- we are patient, assiduous and persevering
- we perform our work under the rules of hermetic since the grinding, setting, the distillation and coagulation
Bring with us, crucibles, glass vases and earthenware pots
- All of us are good people and illuminated
- and we avoid any relationship with people with nasty-tempered

- we want just to cure the  diseases of the world!

And that´s the reason I love to be pharmacist! I wish a good day to all of us!

chemistry kisses!

Carol   

Um comentário: