quinta-feira, 26 de janeiro de 2012

Beach life...

Did I mention that I love the ocean? yes! I love the ocean...Ocean is life, the waves are coming and going down all the time, that means to me renovation...I could not be happier than now, after I changed the cold England by the "caliente" Fortaleza, and for to work in the biggest company in the world...is something like Hollywood to a chemistry or a pharmacist....we can not let opportunities pass in our life! And it is impossible to be sad in a beautiful place like this...





So dear readers, do not be sad, nature is the most beautiful thing we have in this life and best is we don`t need not pay anything to enjoy it ...and don`t miss the opportunities that life give to us because we never know if we will have a second chance!

I hope see you somewhere!
Carol

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário